Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Edge of Tomorrow is such a brilliant movie

Finally got around watching my Edge of Tomorrow Blu Ray, and holy heck?! Why haven‘t I seen this stuff before?

This is a really fantastic action/Sci-fi film that is completely original, has some really intense action and suspense and two very charismatic lead performances by Emily Blunt and of course Tom Cruise.

I think the storyline in its heart is actually really great, since it has a lot of mystique but also plausibility in it. Now I‘m not saying that an alien invasion is plausible, but it all makes sense in context to the film.

All of this leads to gripping action scenes with great alien/monster creatures and a great pay-off. Personally I even felt a bit emotional in the end.

What do you think about Edge of Tomorrow?



Submitted September 28, 2018 at 09:12PM by IngobernableACE https://ift.tt/2xFcchp

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health