Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

My cousin Vinny is my favorite movie since there's no actual bad guy

Spoilers btw. You see at the end when the prosecutor comes up and compliments Vinny on his case. It may come off as "I didn't give a shit" but when you think about it, he's just a guy doing his job trying to get justice for a family with ample amount of evidence. It's fantastic how this movie tricks you into not rooting against the "bad guy", but rooting so vehemently for the good guys you forget about the bad guy. It's just such a great movie in that specific regard (I know it gets its due by being very close to accurate on the courtroom process), and I think we should appreciate it more for that



Submitted September 24, 2018 at 08:17AM by Evertonian3 https://ift.tt/2Do3cT9

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health