Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie, in your opinion, was no where NEAR as bad as the vast majority of people made it out to be?

Two movies come to mind for me: The Godfather Part III and Spider-man 3. Now, don’t get me wrong, these movies aren’t amazing or anything, but I do feel like the reaction to them is a bit excessive. In terms of the former, I’d argue that the biggest flaw is just Sophia Coppola’s acting. But besides that, the movie isn’t exactly trash. Mind you, it’s nowhere near as good as the first two films.

I remember watching spider-man 3 and thinking that it was alright. Not as good as the first two though. But I didn’t hate it as much as a vast majority of others did. I thought the dance sequence in the club was hilariously tongue in cheek, an aspect of Sam Raimi’s type of humor. But then again, what do I know. I’d also argue that the amazing spider-man 2 is far worse than spider-man 3.



Submitted September 19, 2018 at 10:06AM by theOgMonster https://ift.tt/2NUUhfT

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health