Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie/movies suck you in every time you watch it/them?

I'm rewatching LOTR, and I find myself getting anxious during scenes, and I'm completely sucked in while watching it. The scene at the Prancing Pony when Frodo puts on the ring for the first time, I was sitting there tensed up.

What other movies can you rewatch multiple times and still be held in suspense every time? And I'm not just talking about rewatchability. I can rewatch The Princess Bride or Ex Machina anytime I want to show them to someone who's never seen them before - but as great as those movies are, I don't get the same feeling of suspense as I did when I first watched them.

Here's a few I've come up with:

  • LOTR

  • Nightcrawler

  • The Big Short

  • Django Unchained

  • The Hunt For Red October

  • Leon: The Professional



Submitted November 22, 2018 at 10:05PM by __PETTYOFFICER117__ https://ift.tt/2DDBtwb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health