Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The 3 leads in Horrible Bosses have amazing chemistry

I watched both of the Horrible Bosses movies last night and - for whatever reason - didn’t expect too much from them, but I was pleasantly surprised!

I laughed a lot, enjoyed the inclusion of Jamie Foxx’s Motherfucker Jones, but best of all imo was the EXCELLENT chemistry between Charlie Day, Jason Bateman and Jason Sudeikis.

They bounce off each other so well and so rapidly to the point where they’re almost talking over the top of each other, which could be annoying but they stay just on the right side of the line to keep the banter steady and the jokes flowing.

I totally bought the fact that they were long time friends and I’m not sure how much was scripted and how much was improvised but I would honestly not even mind a third movie.

Edit: spelling



Submitted January 23, 2019 at 05:25PM by LancasterDodd777 http://bit.ly/2U9bbH2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health