Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Do you find yourself going less and less to the Cinema because of noisy viewers?

I used to be a prolific moviegoer five years ago, I would go to the movie two times a week, because I loved it so much. I enjoyed going to a premiere, to experience the Cinematic experience.

But going to the movies became less and less enjoyable to me because I can't deal with noisy viewers. People who come to the cinema and spend the entire screening talking LOUDLY or whispering LOUDLY, girls being giggly, guys playing around, folks reading their cellphones instead of watching the movie, bored children crying. I'm like, why the fuck did you pay 8 Euros, which isn't cheap, to go see a movie when you're not even bothering to see the it? These people could do the same thing they're doing outside for free.

My anxiety would always go up, I'd be pissed off because my primal urge would be to go ham on them but then I don't want to have problems so I'd swallow my pride and would end up with a ruined screening I couldn't enjoy because a loud bitch or low I.q idiot wouldn't shut the hell up.

These days I only go to the movies on rare occasions. I choose to watch them at home where I can have peace and appreciate them without boiling inside.

It takes just one person to ruin a screening for an entire audience.



Submitted February 22, 2019 at 10:40PM by Cynical_Georgie https://ift.tt/2GFDo5w

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health