Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Texting in movie theaters seems to be becoming more prevalent and I'm getting so sick and tired of it.

I don't know if I'm just having bad luck but the last five times I've been to the theaters I've had someone either sitting next to me or in front of me texting or playing a game on their phone during the movie. Tonight was especially bad, as I had a guy sitting to my right who was snoring loudly during most of the movie and his friend to his right texting during the whole thing. I asked him to put his phone away and he did initially, but then pulled it out and continued texting 10 minutes later.

I don't understand how people will spend $15-$20 to see a movie and then not even pay attention to it. Beyond that, it's so disrespectful to those who spent their money to enjoy this movie and now can't pay attention because they have your bright phone screen blinding them during the whole thing. If a conversation is that important, just take it outside, you clearly don't care about the movie anyway.

Anyone else seeing this problem getting worse or have I just had bad luck? I seriously have anxiety whenever I go to the movies now, wondering whether or not I'm gonna sit next to a texter. I'm 25 so it's not like I'm too old to "get it". I just think that if you're going to spend money to go to a movie, you should pay attention, or at the very least not prevent others from being able to do so.

Rant over.



Submitted February 23, 2019 at 01:35PM by ChronoPsyche https://ift.tt/2V9ViR6

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health