Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Finally watched Into the Spiderverse and was blown away

Now this was a Spider-Man movie. Enjoyed this more than any live action Spidey version whether it was made by Sony or Marvel Studios. This animated movie just got everything right what I love about Spider-Man. It was like a love letter to the character from start to finish. That after the credits scene really cemented that for me. It felt like a breath of fresh air. It makes me ask myself why they always have to go back to the standard fare when doing a live action origin story movie. This was an origin story, but also not quite. The movie dared to do something different and trusted in it's audience to follow along. Come on, they even had Spider-Ham in there. It was a gorgeous overload of creativity and love for Spider-Man. It took from so much out of the Spider-Man lore and made it into a nice goober.

I literally just watched it a half an hour ago and I'm really hyped about it. But it also really struck an emotional cord with me. I don't know what it was, maybe I'm just becoming a softy but the movie also made me shed some tears. I'm a big Spidery fan, I loved it what it did for the character. And it was just a very entertaining movie. I needed this.



Submitted March 24, 2019 at 07:37AM by Hieillua https://ift.tt/2TVrHPq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health