Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What are the best suspense/mystery movies?

I love suspenseful movies where I am on the edge of my seat. I like mind bending movies too where I think about the movie even after it's over. I want to see some more mysteries too, since during the movie you can try to put the clues together and figure out what's going on. Just so you know what kind of movies I've watched, here is a list:

Inception, Shutter Island, Interstellar, The Prestige, The Departed, The Game, The Gift, Memento, Enemy, Prisoners, Arrival, Annihilation, Gone Girl, Moon, Source Code, Zodiac, Nightcrawler, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, LA Confidential, Predestination, Seven, Fight Club, Green Room, Coherence, The Invitation, Triangle, No Country for Old Men, Whiplash, Gone Baby Gone, Buried, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Wind River, Blue Ruin, Resolution, and The Endless.

I know that's a huge list, but if you guys could just take a quick glance at it and see what my cup of tea is, maybe you can help me. If it helps, I like directors like Christopher Nolan, David Fincher, Denis Villeneuve, and Martin Scorsese. Leave me suggestions, thanks!



Submitted March 24, 2019 at 10:20PM by speedy117 https://ift.tt/2Tt7Y4j

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health