Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Do people actually clap and cheer in movie theaters?

Everytime a big, new movie comes out, there’s people on Reddit saying how their whole theater ”went crazy” during certain moments. For me this all sounds so bizarre, because I’ve never heard any audible reaction beyond laughing while watching movies in theaters. And I go the the movie theater quite often.

Maybe it’s because I live in Finland and everyone knows we ain’t the most outgoing people to begin with, but for me theaters are always quiet places. People sit down and watch the movie, the only sounds being coughing and people eating their popcorn. Every now and then there’s a funny scene and some people laugh out loud.

So whenever I see these comments about the whole theater cheering or clapping or whatever, I can’t help but wonder if these people are telling the truth or not. So, how is it?

TL;DR: I’ve never heard people in a movie theater clap or cheer etc. Does that actually happen somewhere?



Submitted April 27, 2019 at 02:23PM by QR63 http://bit.ly/2IXIVoE

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health