Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The beauty that is "The Relic" (1997)

I recently got to watch the movie thanks to Amazon prime, finally. I have been aware of the film for at least 3 years, originally learning about it thanks to a youtuber by the name of Good Bad Flicks. If you havent checked him out, you are missing out, because he reviews odd films that never were picked up by the audience and his review of The Relic was one of those that never left my mind.

The film is a master class of low light horror, has a decent cast, and a monster that is genuinely interesting. It was the first horror film in a while that kept my eyes glued to it the entire time, and on the edge of my seat at that. I wont go into the plot because this was more of just a plug for a good horror film, but if you enjoy small monster movies and are afraid of the dark, you'll enjoy this film. And if you have the time, you should check out Good Bad Flicks on youtube because his review of the film also has a fun BTS history lesson about the film that makes a viewing of the film that much more interesting.

(To those who have seen it and love The Relic, could you recommend any other horror films that play with lighting in the same way, because now I want more.)



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 06:36PM by Doc891 http://bit.ly/2GQBDBp

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health