Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I finally watched Burn After Reading (2008) and I'm so glad I did

I've seen a majority of the Coen Brothers' work and this one slipped under my radar. I was always vaguely aware that it featured Brad Pitt being a dork and that it was supposed to be funny, but I didn't fully understand until I saw it.

This is a movie about the dumbest people alive. A group of absolute bumbling fools, who, through sheer ineptitude, manage to plumb the depths of American exceptionalism and bureaucracy. This was intensely funny and I highly recommend everyone see it. The best part was the reveal of what Clooney was really working on the whole time. This whole thing reeked of classic Coen Bros. humor and I really loved it.



Submitted May 30, 2019 at 04:52PM by Thecheesybiscuit http://bit.ly/2W13ao2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health