Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Ratatouille (2007) is an amazing movie to watch as an adult.

Ratatouille is one of my favorite Disney Pixar films of all time. As a kid, I watched it A LOT. But shortly as I grew up, I had not seen it until yesterday when watching it with my girlfriend. And although I did love it as a kid, there were some things I was never really able to understand or pick up on (some of the jokes, the whole thing with Anton Ego as a kid). I now realize that Ratatouille is an incredible thing to view as an adult, and I recommend any of you guys to watch it as if you pay attention to some of the stuff in it, you realize it’s incredibly adult and heartwarming.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 06:46AM by PressFToHideSadness http://bit.ly/2I0h7xH

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health