Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

To those who write Parents Guides: Thank You

I can't see blood or gore. Seeing a bloody wound turns me nauseous and seeing gore makes me either vomit or pass out. It makes watching movies uncomfortable, especially when with other people. It's a mix between shame and the fact that I can't predict what'll happen with me that makes me avoid going to movies with others, or even watching one alone.

But for some movies, and nowadays it's so much more than it ever was, there are the Parents Guides. I'm an adult and I read those to know, without having the plot spoiled, if I can watch the movie with ease or when to be prepared to skip a part.

To the people who write those guides or contribute to them: thank you so much for making it possible for people like me to watch movies and enjoy them. You're amazing.



Submitted May 24, 2019 at 06:01PM by Catanai_ http://bit.ly/2EvqnJa

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health