Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

True Grit (2010) is a real treat of a movie

Just rewatched this recently and just found it thoroughly entertaining throughout. I love the dialogue and mannerisms that these characters possess. I would love to go to a 'Learn how to talk like a Cohen Brother's character' course to spice up my daily conversations haha. The funny thing is I can't remember much of the lines, but its like when you hear a really good song, it takes multiple listenings to get it down.

I watched the Big Lebowski the other day for the first time and made me appreciate Jeff Bridges Rooster Cogburn even more. That guy has a great range in acting. And props to Hailee Steinfeld of course.

Want to rewatch O, Brother, Where art thou again next



Submitted June 22, 2019 at 02:42AM by jaruz01 http://bit.ly/2WVLvDL

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health