Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Before The Devil Knows You’re Dead: A movie that has fallen off the face of the earth

I’m a big fan of Philip Seymour Hoffman and have recently been rewatching some of his movies.

I’ve always liked Before The Devil Knows You’re Dead, a 2007 heist-gone-wrong movie with Ethan Hawke and Marisa Tomei costarring.

So imagine my surprise when I discover the movie has nearly been erased. You can’t stream it, rent it, or buy it on iTunes, Google Play, Prime Video, or any other service. Sites like JustWatch don’t even list it. On Amazon, the only copies of the Blu-ray you can buy are either used or European imports.

I’ve never seen anything like this. It’s a movie that got good reviews and has some pretty well known actors in it. I’ve searched to see if there was some rights dispute that could explain it, but I haven’t been able to find anything.

Anyone know what’s going on?



Submitted August 26, 2019 at 10:20PM by trytoholdon https://ift.tt/33WMzqM

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health