Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Let's talk Rambo: First Blood

I watched Rambo again for another time since i was younger. As a kid you see the guns, shooting, and explosions. This time it meant something to me a lot. During the end where Rambo breaks down and cries, it made me cry so much. I cried because i know someone like that, the same exact things he said about "handling million dollar equipment, but here i can't even hold a job parking cars".

I think we face the same issue, especially with the veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan. These men and women go through a lot. I won't be surprised if there is a potential, real life Rambo lurking out there as i type this. It makes me sad to say the least, i love Rambo but i see it very different from when i saw it in my younger years. Actually hit home with me and I'm not even a veteran. Very disturbing/sad ending.



Submitted September 28, 2019 at 03:17PM by EnlightenedEnergy https://ift.tt/2nXAMrF

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health