Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is the worst fictional world to live in?

I think it’s The Road. I would much rather be dead than live in a place like that. You’re forced to resort to thievery, murder and even cannibalism just to make it through one week. There is no “protagonist” in that movie, and I think that’s what is so terrifying about it. The two survivor groups the mc’s encounter are absolutely horrifying and honestly intimidated me more than any horror movie villain. A lot of people say they thought the kid was super annoying, and I don’t understand why. I thought his reaction to everything was completely understandable from the perspective of an elementary school age child. The fact that this movie ends on a happy note does nothing to erase all the past terror. I’m not reading the book because I know that shit is probably 10x worse.



Submitted September 22, 2019 at 03:43AM by divingenthusiast https://ift.tt/31EgEKk

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health