Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Deep Blue Sea now has a 60% Fresh Tomatometer score. I feel like the world is a better place.

I love Deep Blue Sea, I think it is the Citizen Kane of genetically modified shark movies. It's the rare R-rated horror/action film that genuinely wants to entertain and provide some original thrills (that are heavily borrowed from Jurassic Park and Jaws). I've written about it way too much on Reddit (here and here and here), and I'm very happy to see that it is finally Fresh. It's been a long time coming. The 59% score haunted me. I now know how Nic Cage felt in Con Air, when he stepped off the bus and the wind blew through his hair.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 08:49PM by LundgrensFrontKick https://ift.tt/2PAy1sn

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health