Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Ana de Armas puts on one of the best performances of the year in Knives Out

I hadn't seen anything about this movie, so I didn't know anything besides how stacked the cast was but by far the best and one of the best of the year was Ana de Armas. I think she truly deserves an Oscar nom because she blew this out of the water and was just phenomenal. It seems that there are the 4 "major" female leads this year Scarlett, Renee, Charlize, and Saoirse, and I feel like Ana de Armas needs to be that 5th. Once she became the main character of the movie surrounded by these caricatures I think she was just perfect in her role and showed the perfect amounts of emotion and stress throughout the entire movie.



Submitted November 30, 2019 at 02:51PM by Gravitystar88 https://ift.tt/34zsNSh

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health