Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Bad movies are better to watch when you're in a bad mood than feel-good movies.

Whatever I'm in a bad mood, I watch bad comedies or cheesy horror movies that I will probably enjoy. Last night I felt so angry and irritable, so someone suggest me ThanksKilling (2009) and it gave me a good laugh. It's awesomely bad and campy fun, that's just what I needed to feel relaxed. Watching the feel-good movies like Forrest Gump, La La Land or The Intouchables gives me a headache when I'm in a bad mood. The feel-good movies nothing makes me to feel better or happier, I personally enjoy them more only when I'm in a good mood. Does anybody else feel the same way?



Submitted November 25, 2019 at 10:05PM by prolelol https://ift.tt/2OJaRhi

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health