Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Be honest: do you want a new TRON movie because you want a new TRON movie, or because you want a new Daft Punk record?

I see a lot of buzz here surrounding TRON: Legacy, and the two things I see most often when discussing it are the effects and the score, but also how much people want a third movie with Daft Punk back to do the score.

This leads me to ask: do you want another TRON movie because you want a new installment in this story and to see this world again, or if Daft Punk put out 1 or 2 more albums, would you be content with that instead? What about both?

Just a thought I've had for a while, because I myself am very passionate about TRON and would love a third movie; unfortunately, because Disney remixed the robots' compositions without their permission, they may not be back.



Submitted November 24, 2019 at 07:44AM by tomservo88 https://ift.tt/34hfJk9

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health