Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movie Theaters are not your Living Room.

I know that most of us are not like this but I think it needs to be said.

Was really excited about seeing Knives Out yesterday night. This older couple came in just as the movie started and I could tell it was going to be a couple of "movie talkers." From Daniel Craig's peculiar introduction, "What is this guy doing?!" at full speaking volume, to "what did he say? A CLUE HOUSE!". The entire movie, I had to suffer throughout their incessant commentary. I could have dealt with it if they were at least quietly whispering to each other, but they acted like it was their own private screening and it was just annoying.

Perhaps it's my own fault for being adverse to verbally confronting them. But it really stinks that a lot of theater's don't do theater checks anymore, and stopped showing the "please don't talk during the movie video" they used to have.

I can deal with a woah!, gasp, or laughter of course that is to be expected. But to converse at full volume like your sitting at home (still in poor taste in my home), is absurd. Everybody in the theater have just paid $11-18 to sit in a theater to enjoy a movie, not your incessant questions and commentary.

Part of me half wishes theater's would implement that ridiculous idea of "text/talk" showings but I am sure they would disregard that rule anyhow.

In summary I hope all of you get to enjoy Knives Out in a proper screening, because it was a lot of fun.



Submitted November 24, 2019 at 02:37AM by bfett25 https://ift.tt/34hwJqG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health