Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies with an eerie, uncanny atmosphere?

My favourite movies are the atmospheric unsettling movies where there is something that creeps you out through the whole movie, when you feel that something isn't right, kind of a paranoid feeling. (Doesn't have to be supernatural)

I've seen a huge amount of movies so please don't recommend me the popular, most mentioned ones because I've seen them all.

I'll just list some examples randomly:

  • Kill List (2011)
  • The Tenant (1976)
  • Marathon Man (1976)
  • The Conversation (1974)
  • Jacob's Ladder (1990)
  • The Machinist (2004)
  • Coherence (2013)
  • The Shining (1980)
  • Possession (1981)
  • Don't Look Now (1973)
  • Zodiac (2007)
  • The Shout (1978)
  • The Game (1997)
  • Lynch's movies

I could list more but I guess you already understand what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Thank you guys, keep the recommendations coming. The only thing I don't understand is that I mentioned that I've seen the popular recommendations, yet people recommend me stuff like Sicario, Drive, No Country for Old Men... These are really good movies but 1. They're popular 2. They're absolutely not what I'm looking for when I say: eerie, uncanny atmosphere. (???)



Submitted November 23, 2019 at 08:39PM by LappShaman https://ift.tt/2D7AKBW

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health