Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I miss the IMDb boards, anyone ever find something similar to it?

I mean the individual boards for each movie. I like to watch a lot of rarer movies and part of the fun was going on IMDb afterwards and seeing discussions on those movies, even a lot of the ones that were only seen by a small number of people always had at least a couple of interesting topics. For most big releases, it's easy enough to find and engage in online discussions, but those are only a small fraction of what exists out there.

I understand that having a board for every single movie ever must've been a nightmare to mod (probably even impossible), and sure, there's always going to be trolls and negativity, but that's always going to be the case for any online board, and I honestly never thought they were too bad and could mostly be ignored anyway.

Most importantly these boards were very unique, I can't find any other place where I can so conveniently see previous discussions for almost every movie ever made and I feel like that was a great loss.

As imperfect as the boards may have been, I really miss them and there doesn't seem to be anything like them anymore. Or is there? If I'm missing an obvious replacement, please let me know!



Submitted November 23, 2019 at 07:04PM by TheCuckooClock https://ift.tt/2OemJZG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health