Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Which director(s) had the best output this decade in your opinion?

I ask this as a means of reworking the cliche: "What are the X best films of the decade?" I also generally prefer to binge a single director's filmography if I like their style, so this provides me with good recommendations in that format.

To answer my own question in so many words- Denis Villeneuve. To direct 6 movies in a single decade (technically in only 7 years) is an achievement in of itself, however, for each of those films to be arguably standouts of the decade, is a truly remarkable accomplishment. His best work of the decade imo, Sicario, is the finest example of a crime thriller I have seen. Absolutely fucking riveting.



Submitted November 30, 2019 at 03:44AM by holomikasataiga https://ift.tt/33uZ0Zl

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health