Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Which sequel do you prefer, Aliens or Terminator 2?

Although I personally love both films (more than their respective predecessors in fact), my pick would have to be Aliens. No other science fiction film at the time matches the same amount of intensity and action as Aliens. Yes, Terminator 2 is a great film. It's got great action and I love the bond between Sarah and young John. And I love the T-1000 as well. But I also love the motherly relationship between Newt and Ripley in Aliens, and I also find the xenomorphs to be a far more frightening villain (I suppose if you could even call them villains, seeing as they're essentially animals). But these are just my thoughts on the matter.



Submitted November 27, 2019 at 11:43PM by StarWarsFanboy312 https://ift.tt/2OTjWE8

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health