Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Ford V Ferrari is a damn fine piece of film

Finally got around to seeing this and its fantastic. Looks beautiful. Great performances from Bale and Damon. I didn't really know anything much about the story of Ford or Ferrari going in. The race at Leman was amazingly shot, had just the right amount of tension. And the ending really caught me off guard. I was absolutely gutted. James Mangold is quickly becoming one of my favorite filmmakers.

Things I was surprised to learn

  • Ford trying to merge with Ferrari out of desperation

  • Why the GT40 is called the GT40 all because of some regulations

  • How tense the rivalry actually was between the two companies were. It got down right nasty. Right down to personal insults.



Submitted December 31, 2019 at 07:21AM by Zepanda66 https://ift.tt/2u7v2Pl

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health