Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I, Tonya was amazing and nothing like I expected

Two days ago, I watched I, Tonya for the first time. I have never seen a trailer, didnt know about Tonya Hardings story and only heard about the movie when it was released and had some Oscar buzz.

I went in pretty much blind and I expected some sports drama about a missfit athlete that against all odds made her dream come true.

Boy was I wrong. I mean, in a certain way it was that movie. But it also wasnt that movie at all. The longer the movie went on, the crazier it got. The whole story was so beautifully bizarre and absurd. The way they told the story was so intriguing, I was just fascinated by the unfolding events from start to finish.

The casting was great aswell. I only realized until afterwards that Sebstian Stan (most people know him as The Winter Soldier) was Jeff. He completely transformed into that character.

Margot Robbie was absolutely amazing as Tonya Harding and knocked it out of the park.

Paul Walter Hauser was infuriating as Shawn.

I dont want to say too much about the characters or story, but I just wanted to say that I, Tonya was a very pleasent and unexpected surprise.



Submitted December 25, 2019 at 03:26PM by RDeschain1 https://ift.tt/2Zmn2Fy

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health