Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Watched the entire Mission Impossible franchise for the first time. It may have become my favorite series of movies.

Was on an action move kick lately, and after re-watching a few favorites of mine, had come to the realization I'd never seen a Mission Impossible movie, even though I both love action movies and Tom Cruise movies. Of course, I've known of the movies. The theme song is iconic, as is the scene in the first movie where Ethan Hunt is suspended by a rope when they break in to Langley. So I finally decided to give them a watch, and wow. I can't think of any franchises or series of movies that just keep continuously hitting home runs. The only one I didn't enjoy was the 2nd which, after some research, seems to be the common sentiment. But after two, man, there wasn't a single one I didn't really like.

The directing, music, all the great locations and the action scenes just keep getting bigger and bolder and I absolutely loved it, as I did the characters and performances. Also love that while all the moves are still the same at it's heart, they all have striking differences in terms of tone and direction, and they also (especially in the last three) know how to play off of each other. And bless Tom Cruise for being so crazy to do all those ridiculous and incredible stunts.

My personal rankings would be:

1st Tier- Fallout and MI:1

(Very close) 2nd tier: Ghost Protocol, Rogue Nation, III

Bottom tier: 2nd. I don't think I'd ever re-watch it.

Anyway, I just finished Fallout about twenty minutes ago after watching all the movies in the past few days, so I just needed a place to firmly express some love as a first time viewer.



Submitted December 29, 2019 at 11:59AM by Reverse-Arrow https://ift.tt/2ME5TC5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health