Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Contagion (2011) is the perfect coronavirus freak out movie.

This movie scared the shit out of me when I first saw it and it scares the shit out of me now. The CDC says it's one of the better interpretations of what a global epidemic would really look like.

It's the little things in this movie that make me come unglued -- Paltrow coughing, then reaching into the bar peanuts bowl... The sick Chinese dude feverishly wandering around a market full of exposed food... The story just unfolds very naturally and apathetically. Characters die in simple and even casual ways. Sad Matt Damon.

I hate this.

Freaked out by the coronovirus? This will make it waayyy worse... Wash your hands, people.



Submitted January 26, 2020 at 02:38AM by TwainTheMark https://ift.tt/37tuhyC

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health