Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I can't believe how bad the IMDB redesign is.

I've been an IMDB user since the late 90s, seen the site go through many changes over time, but this weeks redesign is atrocious.

Endless huge rows of useless suggestions like 'fan favorites' - I don't know what that even means. I go to the site daily for the edited movie and TV news, both sections are completely hidden now, and I don't know why.

Maybe the site is trying to change into something different? I would like movie and tv data driven tools in a more user friendly UI than the site currently offers, but the redesign mostly seems to make getting the same data much harder to navigate to.

Reddit, I'm sad.



Submitted January 31, 2020 at 06:59AM by aschell https://ift.tt/2RII9j2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health