Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Knives Out

Since my daughter was born, my wife and I make it to maybe 3 movies a year. The synopsis for this movie could not have sounded less interesting to me. But I heard rave reviews from everywhere, and it's rare for me to hear about movies at all since clearly I'm not that into them to begin with. So we saw it yesterday...

Wow, what a wonderful film. The acting and writing were top tier. It somehow walks a line between lighthearted and meaningful that seems impossible. It's incredibly well-cast. I've read and heard a lot about Chris Evans' performance, which was superb but Daniel Craig, Don Johnson, Ana De Armas, Jamie Lee...Everyone was fantastically cast and delivered. The writing is also laudable.

I'm also a little bit surprised that it got made. How was it pitched? Clue meets Presumed Innocent?



Submitted January 17, 2020 at 09:57PM by TheESportsGuy https://ift.tt/2R6tQot

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health