Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Ratatouille is one of Disney (and Pixar's) greatest achievements.

I came across it whilst browsing D+ and, since I hadn't watched it in almost a decade. decided to check it out to see if it was as good as I remembered it.

There are very few movies that I would say are "perfect" but this might be one of them. The story, the animation, the voice-acting, the music, everything filled me with inexpressible joy. I even admit to have been thoroughly moved by the time the credits rolled.

A movie is supposed to be something more than a bunch of pictures shown in quick succession and this one managed to surpass even my extremely positive memory of it. By turns comic, tragic, macabre, and sentimental, this is a towering achievement by Brad Bird and his team and an essential part of the Pixar library.

If you haven't watched it yet, please do.



Submitted January 19, 2020 at 11:23AM by tecphile https://ift.tt/379wA9U

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health