Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I’m shocked after seeing Marriage Story

I guess this is the right place to say something about this, but watching that movie was so intense for me. My parents divorced when I was about the age of the kid in the movie, and so much of that just gave me flashbacks to my childhood when I was being shuttled around from parent to parent, being ignored by my father while he tried to figure out his crumbling life, and the post-divorce stiffness between my parents when they saw each other during drop off times. There was so many small details, I couldn’t even list them all, that contributed to my feeling that I was watching my own family’s story. Just WOW. After the movie I was shocked. I had to just sit and cry for a half hour while I figured out all the emotions and perspective this movie gave me. Thank you to all of the actors, screenwriters, producers, and everyone involved in the making of this film. Truly wonderful to see that.



Submitted February 20, 2020 at 10:13AM by froglettelegs https://ift.tt/2P70aWG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health