Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Little known movies with unique concepts?

I've always enjoyed movies that go outside the box and have unique concepts/plots that have never been used or seen before. The most notable movies would be ones like In Time, Pleasantville, The Butterfly Effect, Inception, The Truman Show, primer, Groundhog Day etc. I could name more but I think you get the point.

However, I've watched mainly all of the more popular unique concept movies and I was wondering is there any not as popular/forgotten movies that have really unique plots that no one seems to give credit to? I don't really mind how good or bad the acting is or how low end the production may be, I'm just interesting in finding some interesting new movies to watch.



Submitted February 23, 2020 at 11:45PM by cwoznyi https://ift.tt/32qwRDZ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health