Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What’s a movie that you genuinely like that basically everyone else hates?

I don’t mean an unpopular or controversial movie, I mean a movie that truly no one else except you likes. For me, it’s gotta be Fred Claus. I know I know it’s not perfect, but I love watching it with my family during the Christmas time and have just come to really enjoy the story over the past couple years. I really felt something for all the characters involved in the movie, with Fred and Santa Claus, with the kid in the foster home, with Kevin Spacey’s character, and etc.. Found it both funny and an emotional ride, especially towards the end. But seeing as it is panned by both critics and audiences, I can forsure say this is a movie that basically everyone else besides me hates. What about for you guys?



Submitted February 24, 2020 at 03:36PM by capamericapistons https://ift.tt/2SQUfaD

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health