Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I can’t believe I haven’t seen Ex Machina until today. This movie is a masterpiece.

I had always heard good things about the 2015 film Ex Machina, but somehow I never got around to it. However, I watched it for the first time today, and I can safely say that it's brilliant.

Everything about this movie is great, from the lush cinematography, to the ambient score, to the set design of the house, to the themes about humanity, personality, and free will. There's plenty of great scenes, including all the Turing tests and the dancing scene. And all the performances are great too, particularly Alicia Vikander as the android Ava, who has become one of my favorite movie characters of the past decade.

This is an impressive directorial debut for Alex Garland, and I can't wait to check out whatever he does next. Maybe someday, I'll also check out Annihilation or Devs.



Submitted March 29, 2020 at 12:29AM by benabramowitz18 https://ift.tt/39pfgOJ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health