Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

‘Death Proof’ (2007) is my favourite Quentin Tarantino film

I think the cinematography is great and the direction and stunts are superb (It’s Quentin Tarantino, of course it is), the dialogue between all the women feels really natural and like they’ve been friends for years. I know some people find it boring but I was never bored and the likeable strong performances make it seem real and it just flows.

I know strong acting, great dialogue, and amazing direction can be said about all his films and are more prevalent in films like ‘Pulp Fiction’, ‘Inglorious Basterds’, and ‘The Hateful Eight’ but as a horror fan, the fact that this film is basically a car slasher film starring Kurt Russell is all the reason more for me to love it.



Submitted May 26, 2020 at 08:18AM by PaulSheldonsFeet https://ift.tt/2ZFsyVZ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health