Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Actors who are better at directing?

Ben Affleck is a decent actor to me, good in roles that he is similar to in real life but I feel like directing is where his talent really is. Most of his roles are pretty much the same douchey albeit charismatic guy. I honestly didn’t hate him as Bruce Wayne and I think he worked the best with the script that he got. None of his acting roles are honestly memorable to me at all, a lot of my friends feel the same way.

He directed The Town which was an amazing movie, one of my favorites for sure. Argo is great and so is Gone Baby Gone. And who could forget about Good Will Hunting with Matt Damon? I enjoy Ben’s movies wayyyyy more than I enjoy his acting.

Edit: Totally forgot that Ben and Matt didn’t direct Good Will Hunting.



Submitted June 21, 2020 at 08:09AM by cleocleoclus https://ift.tt/2YjCEuD

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health