Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Any movies to watch when you feel like you are merely drifting through life and you'll die alone?

Waking up each and every day, nothing worth note happens. Never had deep connections in your life, a few quick jokes is all you are good for. All your friends went off and did something with their life and you remain the same. Everybody loves and is loved but you will one day fade away and your name won't be remembered and your thoughts that one day you'd meet somebody and everything would be better turned out to be a lie. Some people are born to be alone and aren't deserving of affection.

So what movies should I watch?

edit: thank you for the responses. Now that it's a new day, I suppose it's a new chance. I'm going to go to the library. And I am cutting off all the things that caused me to act out.

On reddit, I only ever spent my time reading about video games I've played over and over and people take it so seriously that I forgot that the community as a whole isn't like that. I only expected like 5 or 10 comments, but I thank everyone who responded.

I figure that it's probably not best for me to just watch every movie here from now to however long I finish but I will make a list and get through it on my time as proof that there are other people in this world.

thank you.



Submitted June 29, 2020 at 10:08AM by Donna201299 https://ift.tt/2BQPBU8

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health