Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I Miss The Theater So Much

It really hit me this week how much the theaters being closed has affected me. I had taken it for granted. Seeing a flick a couple times a week at the theater was a major stress reliever for me, and I wish I hadn't taken that for granted.

I've been watching movies at home and trying to cope but it hasn't really been the same. I keep reading about how many theaters may be closed permanently after all this, and it honestly depresses me. Theaters are a pretty big cornerstone of public entertainment, a place that's used by such a diverse group of people for things like first dates, bonding with friends, and seeing the world through a different lens. The reality is that we'll have to find new avenues for these things going forward, but I'd be lying if it didn't make me sad.

Has anyone else been feeling the same?



Submitted June 23, 2020 at 09:45PM by FragileFeeling https://ift.tt/3fSY3k6

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health