Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Arrival is one of the most thought provoking movies in a long time. What are some of yours that makes you think and re-evaluate your thoughts?

I don’t post much but after watching Arrival again recently, I wanted to share my absolute praise for this beautiful movie. Not only was it so interesting and unique, but it stirred up my emotions and hopes. Amy Adams was so powerful and amazing and so was Renner. Love Forrest Whitaker also. The cast, the beautifully haunting music and storyline that you completely have to focus makes this movie one my favorites of the past 20 years.

When Amy Adams, Louise, says to Renner, her future husband “I forgot how good it feels to be held by you” I couldn’t help my emotions. They were Just flowing as it connected with my feelings.

Louise. “If you could see your whole life from start to finish, would you change things?”

Renner, Ian. “Maybe, I would say what I felt more often. I don’t know” I wish we all did this in our lives more.

This movie is pure magic and one the reasons I absolutely love movies. So many times they carry me away from the mundaneness of life and catapult me to this other dimension full of interest and sheer enthusiasm. The non linear possibilities and connection between time in relation to the future is so well expressed in this movie.

My hats off to Arrival. Thank you for the thought provoking heart felt journey.



Submitted June 21, 2020 at 03:24PM by zdonkeyspeaks https://ift.tt/2VkBMEn

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health