Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I'm addicted to Good Time.

Back in February (I think), I saw a movie called Good Time which was directed by Josh and Benny Safdie and stars Robert Pattinson as Constantine Nikas, a Queens bank robber. Since seeing it for that first time, I haven't stop watching it over and over again. At one point back in April, I watched it every morning for an entire week. It's just such an addictive movie that I still haven't managed to get tired of. Everything from the look of the film to the synthezied soundtrack have stuck with me. It's not a perfect film but it's become a personal favorite. Not even Uncut Gems could surpass it for me (Even though that movie is still a cinematic masterpiece in my opinion.) The really sad thing for me is that I haven't met a single person who's even heard of the film let alone watched it. Good Time is criminally underrated and deserves more attention. This film is just all around awesome and I've seen it so many times that I've actually lost count.



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 04:24PM by steppinman https://ift.tt/303sRda

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health