Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

[Serious] What is an "ominous" movie scene that still gives you goosebumps even if you've watched it many times?

To clarify, I'm not talking about scenes that give you goosebumps for being particularly epic or romantic or something like that. I'm specifically talking about scenes that give you goosebumps because if they happened in real life, they would be crazy/scary/ominous/distressing/confusing/wtf material etc.

To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, one of my favorite scenes is the one in the movie Knowing, where Professor John Koestler (Nicholas Cage) is sitting around drinking whiskey when he randomly notices the paper his son left on the kitchen table. He begins to investigate the weird numbers on it, at first just out of curiosity but then he notices the dark meaning behind them. Say about the rest of the movie what you will put this scene is amazing. Cage's acting is fantastic and every time I watch it, it makes me think: "holy shit, if this happened to me in real life, it would be so fucking creepy."

Here's the scene for anyone interested in (re-)watching it.

Anyway, do you have scenes like this one that give you goosebumps?



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 12:07PM by KingWithoutClothes https://ift.tt/3jKfrKD

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health