Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

After a rewatch, I'm fully convinced that Jackson's original "Lord of the Rings" trilogy is the single greatest filmmaking achievement of all time and will never be surpassed.

Never before has a film (counting all three as one here) captivated my imagination as much upon rewatches as it did the first time I saw them as a child. The setting spans entire continents and every location feels unique. Each piece of the ensemble cast is well developed. The set pieces and creatures are gorgeous without over-reliance on CGI. Everything about this trilogy is, in my opinion, absolutely perfect. I have never before and nor will I ever likely see another film who's individual pieces came together so perfectly, from the script to the actors to the director to the costume design to the lighting, so on and forth. The reliance on practical effects and using CGI where absolutely necessary gives the trilogy a "timeless" feel, and can be enjoyed a hundred years from now with the same effect on the audience.



Submitted August 26, 2020 at 01:01AM by CrashRiot https://ift.tt/3jeUSFf

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health