Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I made a Letterboxd list of free-to-watch films on YouTube Movies!

To be precise, the official YouTube Movies channel, which has two links for some reason (here and here).

I'm not including Premium/Pay-to-watch ones, so I can guarantee these are legally available for free on YouTube at least in USA (use a VPN if you live elsewhere), just like YouTube Music is legal.

My list is likely incomplete because YouTube bafflingly doesn't display all free-to-watch films in their page or playlist. The issue's still not fixed yet at the time of this writing. So suggestions are welcome in case I missed anything!

And yes, I'll update this list daily. There're currently 690 films on the list.

LIST HERE



Submitted September 24, 2020 at 12:50PM by musicentury https://ift.tt/32ZuFW6

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health