Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Recently watched last action hero and hot damn John McTiernan could stage an action scene. It’s truly a lost art nowadays.

After LAH I watched predator, die hard and hunt for red October (hadn’t seen these in years so wanted to see more of his style during a bundle) and his action scenes were so vivid and organic with just the right amount of style. What happened to directing action like that? It seems like a lost art of sorts. I know fury road went there but it seems very rare nowadays. Don’t get me wrong, I love 2012 style expectable but it’s so rare to get such competent action straight through a whole movie. This is why I still love winter soldier. The bridge car chase and fight scene had this organic feeling to it. I wonder if we can get this style back into Movies. Another set of movies that come close is cliffhanger and the long kiss goodnight but those were by Renny Harlin.



Submitted September 26, 2020 at 08:27PM by jesusrobles115 https://ift.tt/331lfcy

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health