Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Rocketeer

The Rocketeer is a very underrated comic book movie and they just don’t make them like that anymore. I remember the magic I felt watching him fly for the first time. Him being a regular guy made me feel that could be me. I still love that movie and I feel like the effects hold up for 1990. I never hear anyone really talk about this movie. I know Disney made that cartoon for little girls recently, but I don’t think that does the film justice. The movie had a great cast and you really felt like you were in 1930 LA and strapping a rocket on your back and flying was possible. Not to mention the perfect score by James Horner.



Submitted September 27, 2020 at 07:13PM by Mike_da_killa https://ift.tt/3ibKQUq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health