Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Arrival: The Sci-Fi film you should watch next

It was an impulse watch and i regret not watching it in theatres 4 years back. First of all, Amy Adam’s performance was brilliant. It was mature, heartbreaking, and subtle all at once. The cinematography was great, especially the scenes in the spaceship (if that’s what it was) and the language/sign scenes. The score was haunting and beautiful. The plot and ideas were linear yet looped, simple yet complex. And i loved it. It was the first film in a while that made me feel a mixture of emotions i couldn’t put my finger on. The ending was bittersweet, yet it made me feel other indescribable emotions. It also made me reflect a lot on my life, my choices, and my way of thinking — If we knew what was going to happen, what will we do differently? How different will our choices be?

Arrival is definitely not your average sci-fi film, and i suggest everyone who hasn’t watched it to give it a try! It’s nice under 2 hours and i can see why it won many awards when it was first released.

tl;dr: Arrival is amazing. Please watch it.



Submitted November 30, 2020 at 01:14AM by galaxycarat https://ift.tt/2KMUaTH

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health